“WHEN SOMEONE SAYS ‘I’M NOT NAMING NAMES,’ THAT’S USUALLY WHEN THE REAL DRAMA BEGINS.” Just days after her reported split from Bunnie Xo and Jelly Roll dominated social media, Bunnie has reignited speculation with a brutally candid video blasting her so-called “trash” exes.

She’s taking out the “trash.”

Bunnie Xo shaded her exes in a savage video days after she and her husband, Jelly Roll, separated.

On May 16 — exactly one week after the “Dumb Blonde” podcast host and the country music star’s date of separation — Bunnie, born Alisa Carter, shared a cryptic video on Instagram of herself walking past two trash cans.

In the clip, the former sex worker — who rocked a black tube top and matching flared spandex pants — walked out of a garage and down the driveway as the camera zoomed past her to capture the nearby blue garbage cans.

Bunnie Xo holding a phone and wearing a black tube top and bell-bottom pants, with text overlay "I HATE WHEN MY EXES RUIN A GOOD SHOT".
Bunnie Xo (seen above) threw shade at her exes days after she and Jelly Roll separated.Instagram/xomgitsbunnie
Bunnie Xo walking with text overlay that reads "I hate when my exes ruin a good shot."
One week after the “Dumb Blonde” podcast host and the country music star separated on May 9, Bunnie posted a video of herself walking past two trash cans (as seen above).Instagram/xomgitsbunnie

“I hate when my exes ruin a good shot,” she wrote atop the video, which was set to the tune of Star Monster’s 2025 song “Come Together Flip.”

Bunnie, 46, simply captioned the post with a trash emoji.

Two days after the video was shared, her husband, Jelly — born Jason DeFord — quietly filed for divorce in Williamson County, Tennessee, after 10 years of marriage.

The Grammy winner, 41, cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason behind their split.

A woman's tattooed hand holds a phone in front of a blue trash can with the text, "I hate when my exes ruin a good shot."
The clip zoomed in on the blue garbage cans (as seen above).Instagram/xomgitsbunnie
Bunnie Xo walking away from a trash can while holding sunglasses and a phone.
“I hate when my exes ruin a good shot,” she wrote atop the video (as seen above).Instagram/xomgitsbunnie

Per court docs obtained by Page Six, the exes are planning to file an agreement dividing their assets and debts.

After news of their divorce surfaced, movers were spotted outside of Bunnie and Jelly’s Tennessee residence on Monday.

The three-time Grammy winner and the podcaster had been dropping hints about their split before it made headlines.

Two days after his filing, Bunnie posted a cryptic TikTok video about “women’s intuition.”

Jelly Roll and Bunnie XO posing at the 2024 iHeartRadio Music Awards.
Two days after the video was shared, Jelly (seen above with Bunnie in 2024) quietly filed for divorce in Tennessee after 10 years of marriage.Variety via Getty Images
Jelly Roll and Bunnie Xo smiling and raising their hands on stage.
The country star (seen above with Bunnie in 2025) cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason behind their split.Penske Media via Getty Images

“Women’s intuition when that s–t don’t add up,” she wrote atop the footage of herself looking around suspiciously.

She then sat up and mouthed, “Motherf–ker!”

Bunnie also shared a racy image of herself in pink lingerie as she said she was “getting her sparkle back.”

As for Jelly, he promoted a protein powder on Instagram Monday — and eagle-eyed fans noticed his “wedding ring [was] missing.”

Jelly Roll and Bunnie Xo attending the 68th GRAMMY Awards.
Per court doc obtained by Page Six, Jelly and Bunnie (both seen above at the Grammys 2026) are planning to divide their assets and debts.Getty Images for The Recording Academy
Jelly Roll and Bunnie XO smiling for a selfie.
The exes (seen above in a selfie) had been dropping hints about their split before it made headlines.xomgitsbunnie/Instagram

The couple tied the knot in Las Vegas in 2016.

Though the pair briefly separated in 2018 after the “Son of a Sinner” singer had a months-long affair, Bunnie and Jelly later reconciled and renewed their vows in August 2023.

Bunnie previously shared that she contemplated suicide after finding out about her husband’s affair.

“The pain was so intense that I genuinely just wanted to end it all,” she wrote in her memoir, “Stripped Down: Unfiltered and Unapologetic.”

Related Posts

Meghan Markle’s Secret UK Plan Revealed! Meghan Markle’s surprise return to the UK may be driven by reasons entirely different from what was initially assumed. Just as attention is focused on Harry, King Charles, and the Royal Family’s unexpected moves, reports have emerged that Meghan is quietly discussing a major new opportunity in the UK—one that could mark a spectacular return to the career she stepped away from after marrying Harry. She is reportedly “very excited,” with discussions progressing well, and the project could bring her back into the global spotlight. Most intriguing of all is the event’s location—and how close it might bring Meghan to the world she once left behind. The details behind their trip to the UK are drawing significant attention.

Congratulations! You’ve earned 1 point OK Meghan Markle’s Reported Acting Comeback Could Be Driving Her Surprise UK Return With Prince Harry Meghan Markle could be preparing for…

£100,000 was waiting… but one bizarre mug puzzle nearly destroyed the game before contestants got anywhere near the final. The 30% question looked harmless — until 20 players were knocked out and another 18 used their passes just to survive. Then Lee Mack revealed the trick. The answer came down to one tiny detail hidden in plain sight, leaving frustrated viewers branding it the “worst question the show has ever had.” £100,000 on the line, one innocent-looking mug — and a puzzle that caused absolute chaos.

Congratulations! You’ve earned 1 point OK The 1% Club viewers rage over ‘worst question ever’ as bizarre mug puzzle wipes out 20 contestants A deceptively simple-looking puzzle…

Meghan Markle’s secretive next move has reportedly been revealed — and it could completely change the story surrounding her dramatic return to Britain. Just as Meghan prepares to move back to the UK with Prince Harry and their children, reports claim she is in early talks to join a hugely popular British Netflix series alongside Theo James, potentially resurrecting the acting career she once insisted was behind her. The timing has immediately raised eyebrows. After years away from scripted television, Meghan could now find herself back on a British set almost as soon as she begins her new chapter in the UK. Nothing has been signed yet — but the reported plan is one few saw coming. Meghan’s return to Britain may have a much bigger professional twist than anyone expected.

Congratulations! You’ve earned 1 point OK Meghan Markle Eyes Major Acting Comeback in Guy Ritchie’s The Gentlemen as UK Return Fuels Fresh Speculation Meghan Markle could be…

THE FIRST EPISODE FEELS LIKE BROADCHURCH—THEN THE SECRETS START GETTING MUCH DARKER. Netflix’s ‘Addictive’ British Cr*me Drama Has Viewers Hooked On A Twisted Investigation Where Every New Revelation Gives You Another Reason To Suspect Everyone

Congratulations! You’ve earned 1 point OK James Nesbitt’s Addictive British Crime Thriller Is an Eight-Episode Netflix Binge Anyone searching for a British crime drama that can be…

Harlan Coben thrillers usually become Netflix hits. This one went considerably further. Viewers raced through all eight episodes, pulled into a maze of disappearances, buried lies, and revelations designed to destroy every theory they had formed minutes earlier. Then the viewing figures started telling an even bigger story. The gripping crime drama climbed into the upper reaches of Netflix success, putting it alongside heavyweight titles such as Wednesday, Stranger Things and Bridgerton. Fans came for another addictive mystery and ended up helping create one of the platform’s biggest shows. If this somehow passed you by, those numbers alone explain why crime fans haven’t stopped talking about it.

Congratulations! You’ve earned 1 point OK Harlan Coben’s 8-Part Crime Thriller Breaks Into Netflix’s Most Popular Shows of All Time Harlan Coben has another major Netflix success…

The first viewing delivers the horror. The second is where fans say things start getting suspicious. Netflix’s chilling Monster: The Lizzie Borden Story trailer has ignited a major theory after viewers began connecting subtle details buried throughout the footage. A fleeting moment, an unsettling interaction, and the way certain scenes have been deliberately presented are now fueling speculation that the series could be leading audiences toward one conclusion before pulling the story somewhere completely different. Considering the mystery and debate that have surrounded Lizzie Borden for generations, that possibility has fans dissecting virtually every frame. The trailer may look frightening on the surface—but its biggest trick could be what it isn’t showing.

Congratulations! You’ve earned 1 point OK Netflix has offered its most unsettling look yet at the next chapter of Ryan Murphy’s Monster anthology — but it is…