Congratulations!
You've earned 1 point
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Montecito Neighbours Deliver Brutal “Good Riddance” Verdict as Couple Prepare for UK Return

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s reported decision to leave California for Britain has sparked a remarkably blunt reaction from some of their Montecito neighbours, with residents quoted as saying they are glad to see the Sussexes go.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are reportedly preparing to relocate to the UK at the end of this month, six years after leaving Britain to establish a new life in America. The couple are expected to settle in a private, non-royal residence outside London.
Their children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, have also reportedly been enrolled in British schools ahead of the family’s move.
As attention turns to their next chapter in Britain, however, some people living and working around their exclusive California community have offered a distinctly unsentimental farewell.
“I’m glad they’re leaving. Good riddance”

According to The Sun, shop workers, dog walkers and other Montecito residents criticised the couple’s relationship with the community, with some claiming Harry and Meghan had increasingly isolated themselves.
One resident named Jennifer, who previously worked at a store Meghan regularly visited, was particularly critical of the duchess.
“She became a laughing stock here because all she would do is steal other people’s looks and ideas,” Jennifer claimed.
Despite her criticism, she also expressed concern about what lies ahead for the couple.
“I feel sorry for them but hope they find happiness,” she said. “I feel they have ostracised themselves here and abroad. I fear for their future.”
Another shop employee offered an even sharper response to news of the reported departure.
“I’m glad they’re leaving. Good riddance,” the person said.
The employee also complained about Meghan mentioning the local Butterfly Beach on her show, claiming the exposure had “ruined it” for them.
Residents take aim at Sussexes’ security presence

Harry and Meghan’s security arrangements also attracted criticism from one of the residents quoted in the report.
“They’re the only celebrities here who go around with bodyguards,” the person claimed.
The resident contrasted the Sussexes with other famous people living in the wealthy California enclave, adding: “Other A-listers just as famous and likely richer than them walk around casually like any normal person.”
The comments reflect the opinions of the individual residents quoted in the report and should not be taken as representing the views of Montecito as a whole.
Moving to Britain won’t mean a return to royal duties
While Harry and Meghan’s relocation would represent a major change for their family, their position within the monarchy is not expected to change.
The couple are understood to remain private individuals and non-working members of the Royal Family after returning to Britain.
They will also reportedly not be offered the “half-in-half-out” arrangement that would allow them to combine an independent life with an official working role within the monarchy.
King Charles was reportedly informed about the planned relocation on Sunday, only three days before news of it became public. The King is understood to welcome the opportunity to spend more time privately with Harry, Meghan and their children.
Neither Buckingham Palace nor Kensington Palace has issued a statement about the reported move.
For the Sussexes, leaving Montecito would close a significant chapter that began after their departure from frontline royal life six years ago. But judging by the reaction of some residents quoted in the latest report, not everyone in their California neighbourhood will be mourning their departure.